Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is a good recipe using Chinese cabbage,pak choi? I have a winter garden & the cabbage is really growing.?

I have romaine lettuce,%26amp; broclic as well %26amp; everything is comming along very nicely.Now all i need is some recipes to use to get the best use out of everything.Thanks Oh ! almost forgot do people usually eat this cabbage cooked ,raw or both.If you have recipes for each way i would like to hear from you.What is a good recipe using Chinese cabbage,pak choi? I have a winter garden %26amp; the cabbage is really growing.?
I eat it cooked. Somehow the Chinese don't eat raw greens (like salad).


I usually eat it with garlic. Fry the garlic/shallot and then dump the pak choi and fry together.


You can also cook it with shrimp paste.


Sometimes I also have pak choi soup. Boil the pak choi and add some ginger and/or stuff like salt or meat if you want, and the pak choi comes out really soft and you also have the soup.What is a good recipe using Chinese cabbage,pak choi? I have a winter garden %26amp; the cabbage is really growing.?
I usually use peanut oil.. as with the other frying. Wok is good. I guess you could add other vegs, but I usually have cook it on its own and then eat with other dishes and rice. Shrimp paste if you want sauce, there are spicy ones, and ginger is another kind of hot, just cook it with the pak choi. Report Abuse

go to receipezaar

No comments:

Post a Comment